23rd June 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I pay course fee of MEng(Aerospace Engineering) in EMI mode to Teesside University?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission in Teesside University for MEng(Aerospace Engineering). But the course fee is huge. So, before applying, I would like to know that I can pay the fee in EMI mode or not?

27th June 2019, 12:45 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pay course fee of MEng(Aerospace Engineering) in EMI mode to Teesside University?

Yes, you can pay course fee of M.Eng. in Aerospace Engineering program in EMI mode. In this condition you must pay a deposit of £4,000 before you enroll at the University. You can pay the remaining balance in up to seven monthly installments. For more details regarding Payment terms visit at https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/international/fees.cfm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?