23rd June 2019, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Subsidy scheme under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan Scheme for MS-Abroad aspirant?

I want to know about the details of subsidy scheme under education loan available in Bank of Maharashtra? I am going to apply for an education loan in this bank as I am interested to study MS course in Abroad. So, I want to know about the subsidy scheme first.

1st July 2019, 01:52 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Subsidy scheme under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan Scheme for MS-Abroad aspirant?

No subsidy scheme is available in bank of maharastra under education loan study in abroad.

The rason being only the course of technical and professional courses in india ,is eligible for interet subsidy.

More over their is a income criteria of family income should be below 4.5 lakh .

For those candidates only , there is a full intrest subsidy during moratorium period.

During moratoriumnperiod usually there is a interest rate based on simple rate of interest and after moratorium there is a compound rate of interest .

So only you can get full intrest subsidy rate during moratorium.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?