30th June 2011, 10:32 AM
rashu_blue24

Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?

I would like to know the eligibilty criteria for medical entrance exams in maharashtra colleges for an outstate commer whose mother has completed SSC and HSC from maharashtra but has no domicile certificate. Is he eligible to get admission in maharashtra college for medical?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for non maharashtrians in Maharashtra Entrance exam for Medical course? -- [New]
  2. What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?
  3. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  4. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  5. Most of the good medical colleges are changing their eligibility criteria to 60%?
  6. Fee structure and eligibility criteria for admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra and MP through NRI quota
  7. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  8. Colleges in Maharashtra offering MSc medical biochemistry degree? What is the eligibility criteria for selection?
  9. Top most colleges in Maharashtra for Biotechnology course?
  10. Cutoff list of top 10 medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. Colleges for BPMT in Maharashtra? What is the course duration, eligibility criteria, cutoff and placements?
  12. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Nanotechnology in Maharashtra? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join this course? Information regarding the eligibility criteria, duration and the list of subjects under this course?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Assam Medical Entrance exam?
  14. MHT CET for Marine engineering?
  15. List of medical colleges in Rajasthan? Fee structure and number of intake of students? Eligibility criteria for admission in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I be eligible to appear for MHT CET? What are the advantages?
  17. Total number of seats in MD/MS/Diploma Medical PG courses in Maharashtra Government Medical Colleges?
  18. Procedure for admission in Pilot course? Is there any entrance test? Best colleges in Maharashtra offering this course?
1st March 2012, 02:53 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashu_blue24 View Post
I would like to know the eligibilty criteria for medical entrance exams in maharashtra colleges for an outstate commer whose mother has completed SSC and HSC from maharashtra but has no domicile certificate. Is he eligible to get admission in maharashtra college for medical?
To be eligible for the Common Entrance Exam to get admission in MBBS, BDS, BPharm courses in Medical colleges in the state of Maharashtra, candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Candidate must have attained the age of 17 years to be eligible for the exam.

Candidate who have passed SSC and HSC from Maharashtra state or whose parents are domicile of Maharashtra or students whose parents are Central government employees and has been transferred to Maharashtra state are eligible under the quota of Maharashtra State candidate.
However there are reservations for those candidates who belong from other state.
16th May 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?

I am domiciled of Maharashatra and did my sslc in Maharshtra.
I am doing PUC (12std) in Karnataka, Will I be considered for MBBS, if I get through MHT-CET.
Will there be difference in selection vs if I do PUC from Maharshtra?
30th May 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in medical colleges in maharashtra for the vjnt cattegory?
1st April 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reservation for student from hilly area for admission to mbbs course in maharashtra?
6th April 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

i've done my ssc from maharashtra and now doing my 12th from andhrapradesh,will i be eligible for state quata from maharashtra for mbbs admission
6th April 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

i've completed my ssc from maharashtra and now i'm doing my 12th from andhrapradesh,will i be eligible for state quata from maharashtra for mbbs admission
6th April 2013, 07:16 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends……… .

eligibility for medicin in maharastra ;

You can enter the Common Entrance Exam to get admission in MBBS, BDS, BPharm courses in Medical colleges in the state of Maharashtra,
You must have passed the 12th of exam with aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
And your age limit17 - 25 years to be eligible for the exam.

For this exam persons have quota of Maharashtra State. In selection process they were consider these kind of points also

. All the best
1st May 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Is There 50% of 12th & 50% of MH-CET Marks are taken in to consideration for medical admission?
5th June 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

if any1 got less than 50% MARKS IN PCB GROUP ....then is he eiligible?
12th June 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

How many marks required in neet exam to qulify
4th July 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any reservation for student from hilly area for admission to mbbs course in maharashtra?

assalamualaikum means peace be on you
yes there is
see website dmer.org be quick
1st September 2013, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

can i apply after b.sc for cet
5th June 2014, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Is there any reservation for hilly area in admission to b.pharm?
27th May 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the weightage of HSC marks and mh-cet marks for maharashtra MBBS and other medical courses
8th June 2015, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I have got 49% in mhcet please tell me in which college in maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?