28th June 2019, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study MS in United Kingdom with 6.91 CGPA in BTech?

Respected Sir, I have scored very less marks in my Graduation. I am able to scored only 6.91 CGPA in my BTech. My aim is to study MS in United Kingdom. But with such score I don’t think I will get admission. And also I am not able to expense total fee so I want scholarship. Please help me in this regard.

29th June 2019, 06:32 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study MS in United Kingdom with 6.91 CGPA in BTech?

There are a number of different types of scholarships available as follows :

1.Full scholarships.

2.Part scholarships.

3.Country-specific scholarships.

4.Course-specific scholarships.

5.External scholarships.

These all scholarships are to evaluate your academic abilities.Many universities set the deadline for scholarship applications early in the year so start your research early.
29th June 2019, 10:12 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study MS in United Kingdom with 6.91 CGPA in BTech?

Yes, you can get scholarship to study Masters program in United Kingdom with 6.91 CGPA. United Kingdom offers a host of scholarships that helps Indian students to their study in the UK. Some of these UK scholarships are listed below:
1. Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan
2. Dr. Manmohan Singh Scholarships
3. Inlaks Study Abroad Scholarships
4. Goa Education Trust Scholarships
5. Charles Wallace India Trust (CWIT) Scholarships
6. Lady Meherbai Tata Scholarships for Women
7. Chevening Scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?