29th June 2019, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Printing Technology and Graphic Arts seats are available in Institute of Printing Technology Pune?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me that how many seats are there for Diploma in Printing Technology and Graphic Arts in Institute of Printing Technology Pune? I want to join this course in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

1st July 2019, 11:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Printing Technology and Graphic Arts seats are available in Institute of Printing Technology Pune?

Institute of Printing Technology Pune

The total number of Diploma in Printing Technology and Graphic Arts seats that are available in the Institute of Printing Technology Pune is 45.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

51/24, Pankaj Bhavan, Gharkul Society Vadagaon Sheri
Pune, Maharashtra 411014, India
2nd July 2019, 12:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Printing Technology and Graphic Arts seats are available in Institute of Printing Technology Pune?

There are total number of 50 Diploma in Printing Technology and Graphic Arts seats available in Institute of Printing Technology Pune.

Candidates who have passed 10th class or equivalent with minimum 35% marks from a recognized institute of Maharashtra are eligible to pursue that course.

Duration of Diploma in Printing Technology and Graphic Arts is 3 years, comprises of 6 seems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?