1st July 2019, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Aviation Management in ICS-New Delhi?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying PG Diploma in Aviation Management course in ICS-New Delhi? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

3rd July 2019, 11:12 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Aviation Management in ICS-New Delhi?

Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation Management (PGDAM) is an Aviation course. The required eligibility to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation Management is the candidate should have passed graduation course from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation Management course is 50%. The course duration of the Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation Management is three years.
4th July 2019, 08:41 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Aviation Management in ICS-New Delhi?

The educational qualification required to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation Management in ICS- New Delhi is that you must completed 3 years Graduation in Science, Computer Science, Computer Application or Engineering with minimum 50 % marks or equivalent CGPA awarded by any recognized University in qualifying exams in general category and minimum 45% marks for reserved category with at least 5 year work experience.

You can check the website https://www.icsin.org/ for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?