30th June 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

After my B.Pharm from Mumbai University should i go for Patent and Intellectual Properiatry Right Courses? Which has a better scope?

I have done my B.pharm from Mumbai university. I am in confusion whether to go for Patent and intellectual properiatry rights courses,Drug regularity affairs courses or Clinical research courses? Which has better scope?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for Patent and Intellectual Properiatry Right Courses, Drug Affairs Courses or Clinical Research Courses?
  2. Should I go for patent and intellectual properiatry right courses, Drug regularity affairs courses or clinical research courses? Which has a better scope?
  3. LLB (Hons.) course in Intellectual Property Law IIT Kharagpur: Job opportunities, patent agents, how to become judge?
  4. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering? -- [New]
  5. What to do after B.Pharmacy? Should I do MBA?
  6. What is the scope of B.Pharm in UK to do B.Pharm in India?
  7. What is the scope of B.Pharm in UK after doing B.Pharm in India
  8. What are the best courses available after B.Pharm?
  9. Can I do M.Pharm from AIIMS Delhi? What are the courses available after B.Pharm
  10. Kuvempu University LLM(Distance Education) First Year- Law of Intellectual Property Rights Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Scope of Intellectual Property Rights and Technology Management?
  12. GRE or Mpharm? after bpharm -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Previous year Question Papers of 3rd semester B-Pharmacy of Mumbai University?
  14. What is the scope of intellectual Property Right and Technology Management course? I have done LLB 3 years course
  15. From where to get MBBS form in Tamilnadu?
  16. List of the top colleges offering PG course with LAW stream? I have done BCA and belong to Mathura
  17. Can I do summer training during my B.Tech Semester Break after 3rd year? Does it hold any importance?
  18. How to do a career in software after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication from Mumbai University?
11th November 2011, 11:54 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: After my B.Pharm from Mumbai University should i go for Patent and Intellectual Properiatry Right Courses? Which has a better scope?

dear friend,

you are a B.pharm student ,and you should to continue your Education in that field only.
then you can go for any of the sector about which you discussed above .
so just go for it its good for your future also .
best of luck.
4th December 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After my B.Pharm from Mumbai University should i go for Patent and Intellectual Properiatry Right Courses? Which has a better scope?

sir, can i do law in pharmacy n what the scope after law?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?