2nd July 2019, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in National Fertilizers Limited Materials Officer recruitment for BTech Electrical Engineer?

Hello friends, I have done BTech in Electrical Engineering and I want to apply in National Fertilizers Limited recruitment for the post of Materials Officer. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

4th July 2019, 04:25 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in National Fertilizers Limited Materials Officer recruitment for BTech Electrical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have done BTech in Electrical Engineering and I want to apply in National Fertilizers Limited recruitment for the post of Materials Officer. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

Selection procedure followed for the Materials Officer recruitment in National Fertilizers Limited is given below:

Personal Interview or Online Test - for the purpose of shortlisting candidates for interview

Medical Fitness Certificate from Civil Surgeon or NFL’s Hospital
4th July 2019, 07:21 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in National Fertilizers Limited Materials Officer recruitment for BTech Electrical Engineer?

The selection of Materials Officer in National Fertilizers Limited recruitment, will be done on the basis of a personal interview conducted by the authorities itself.

Candidates who qualifies the interview will be selected for the above mentioned position in the recruitment.
4th July 2019, 08:13 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure followed in National Fertilizers Limited Materials Officer recruitment for BTech Electrical Engineer:-

The selection of candidates as Material officer, assistant manager and other posts through NFL recruitment 2019 will be done through shortlisting, personal interview / written test and document verification
4th July 2019, 09:54 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure followed in National Fertilizers Limited Materials Officer recruitment for BTech Electrical Engineer is given below :-

1)Written test

2)Personal Interview

For more detail visit on www.nationalfertilizers.com
5th July 2019, 12:06 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure followed in National Fertilizers Limited for Materials Officer recruitment is given below.

==> Selection is done through Shortlisting, Personal Interview, Written Test and Document Verification.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.nationalfertilizers.com
5th July 2019, 12:43 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Selection of Materials Officer recruitment at National Fertilizers Limited will be based on the Interview or online test conducted by the company. It is mandatory that the candidate must product the Medical Fitness Certificate from Civil Surgeon or NFL’s Hospital.
6th July 2019, 12:47 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Selection Procedure followed for National Fertilizers Limited Materials Officer Recruitment :

1.Shortlisting of candidates

2.Personal Interview/Written Test

3.Document Verification

Starting date to fill the application form : 22nd May 2019

Last date to fill the application form : 21st June 2019.

And you must have completed B.E/B.Tech from the recognized university .

Age should be below 40 years for Assistant Manager post.and age will differ based on the post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?