9th July 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Cath-Lab Technology seats are available in Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how many seats are there for Diploma in Cath-Lab Technology in Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital? Can you let me know about the seats availability for this course in this college?

11th July 2019, 03:54 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Cath-Lab Technology seats are available in Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital?

Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital offering Diploma in Cath-Lab Technology program. Duration of this program is 2 years. There are 25 seats available Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital for Diploma in Cath-Lab Technology program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?