10th July 2019, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BDes(Product Design) in Amity University Noida?

Sir/Madam, I want to study BDes(Product Design) in Amity University Noida. I want to know for this course I will get bank education loan or not? I want to know about this because I am unable to bear the expenses. So, I am eligible for bank education loan in this situation?

14th July 2019, 01:25 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BDes(Product Design) in Amity University Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I want to study BDes(Product Design) in Amity University Noida. I want to know for this course I will get bank education loan or not? I want to know about this because I am unable to bear the expenses. So, I am eligible for bank education loan in this situation?

Yes, you can get an education loan to study BDes (Product Design) course in Amity University. Amity University has tied up with Oriental Bank of Commerce, Allhabad Bank and Canara Bank for providing education loan to students. Oriental Bank of Commerce education loan covers your all expenses like hostel, fees, stationary, etc. You are offered education loan (being an Amity University student) with a concessional rate of interest in Oriental Bank of Commerce. You can find the details in the website link given https://www.amity.edu/education-loan.aspx
14th July 2019, 06:52 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BDes(Product Design) in Amity University Noida?

Yes you can get Bank Education Loan to study B.Des(Product Design) in Amity University Noida.
List of some of the banks which provides education loan are as follows:-
Bank of Baroda
State Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
Bank of India
Allahabad Bank
Corporation Bank
Axis Bank
Indus Ind Bank
Andhra Bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?