14th July 2019, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Availability of government jobs for handicapped candidates passing Matriculation?

I am a handicapped student about to complete my 10th Board exams. Which course can I study after this to get some quick jobs in government sectors? From where can I come to know about vacancies in government sector for handicapped candidates?

10th August 2019, 12:38 AM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Availability of government jobs for handicapped candidates passing Matriculation?

You can continue your intermediate. As there are not so much posts are released by government based on 10th qualification. As a intermediate candidate you will get more government job opportunities. SSC CHSL , Stenographer , NTPC are the government jobs for you. As a divyang you will get separate cut off relaxation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?