16th July 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Intern in Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai?

Hi everyone, I want to join Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai as an Intern as they are offering internship related to Social Media Marketing. I would like to know how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately.

18th July 2019, 04:27 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Intern in Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai?

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as Social Media Marketing Internship at Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited in Mumbai.

Duration of this Internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 5 August 2019.
18th July 2019, 05:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Intern in Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai?

The stipend which is offered to Social Media Marketing Internship in Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai is around Rs.5000 per month for 6 months duration.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.venusworld.in
18th July 2019, 06:02 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Social Media Marketing Internship in Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai will get stipend of Rs.5,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation.

The duration of Social Media Marketing Internship in Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?