16th July 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for NIMHANS Data Entry Operator recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard that NIMHANS has introduced it’s Data Entry Operator recruitment. I want to know how I can apply for NIMHANS recruitment for the Data Entry Operator? Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

18th July 2019, 05:18 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for NIMHANS Data Entry Operator recruitment?

Procedure to apply for NIMHANS (National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences) Data Entry Operator recruitment is Interested candidates should be download the Prescribed format application from NIMHANS official Website and filling all details of application, attested documents Photocopies, one recent Passport size color Photograph send to The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029.

Application Fee of NIMHANS (National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences) Data Entry Operator recruitment is for GEN/OBC is Rs. 590 (Include 18% GST) and for SC/ST/PH is Rs. 290 (Include 18% GST).

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http:\\www.nimhans.ac.in.
18th July 2019, 08:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for NIMHANS Data Entry Operator recruitment is given below.

==> Candidate can apply online through website www.nimhans.ac.in

==> Fill all the required details and upload all the relevant documents.

==> Pay the application fee online and submit the form.

The last date to fill the application form is on or before 23rd July 2019 upto 4:30 PM.
18th July 2019, 11:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for NIMHANS Data Entry Operator recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for NIMHANS Data Entry Operator recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - NIMHANS

Name of the Job Position - Data Entry Operator (DEO)

>> You are required to email your application along with resume, age proof, copy of the mark sheets and certificates to [email protected].

>> You are required to mentioned Notification No., Date, Email ID, Contact Number and post address.

>> The last date for receipt of applications is 17th July, 2019. Please refer the below notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification
19th July 2019, 06:41 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Pay scale allotted for NIMHANS Data Entry Operator recruitment is:

~~ Rs.34,250/- Per Month.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?