17th July 2019, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

How can I join the Income Tax Department of India after completion of B.Com?

I am a female candidate and I have completed my B.Com. I want to join Income Tax Department of India. So, how should I proceed? What should I do now? Is B.Com enough? Or, any other degree is required? Is there any entrance for securing jobs in Income Tax Department?

20th July 2019, 02:54 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join the Income Tax Department of India after completion of B.Com?

You can become officer in Income Tax after qualifying in the UPSC Civil Service or SSC CGL examination.

The common eligibility to appear in both the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in any discipline.

The age limit varies with examination.

Candidates have to qualify in all the stages of examination for final selection. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in. or www.ssc.nic.in.
20th July 2019, 10:48 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join the Income Tax Department of India after completion of B.Com?

Civil Service Examination is conducted by the UPSC. The examination is conducted in three stages.

The examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates as an I.A.S, I.P.S, I.R.S officer.

The required minimum educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. The age limit is 21-32 years.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination and after qualifying in all the stages become eligible for selection as an I.R.S Officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?