18th July 2019, 02:59 PM
Govind munde

Can I apply in Indian Navy after B.Sc in General Science and Intermediate with PCM?

Sir, after my Intermediate from Science stream with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics I completed my B.Sc in General Science as well. So, on the basis of my current qualification can I apply in Indian Navy? For, which post can I apply? Application procedure? Entrance requirements?

25th July 2019, 02:07 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply in Indian Navy after B.Sc in General Science and Intermediate with PCM?

See your qualifications you are eligible for some posts of Indian Navy. Which are :
1. Graduate special Entry (age limit 19-22)
2. NCC special Entry (age limit 19-24)
3.SSC hydrography ( age 19-25)
4. SSC ATC (age 19 -23)
5 SSC Observer( age 19-22)
To get all the notification regarding the above posts subscribe ssbcrack.com website. You can also follow joinindiannavy.com to get information about the posts.
29th July 2019, 12:07 AM
Deepanshu3010

Default Re: Can I apply in Indian Navy after B.Sc in General Science and Intermediate with PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govind munde View Post
Sir, after my Intermediate from Science stream with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics I completed my B.Sc in General Science as well. So, on the basis of my current qualification can I apply in Indian Navy? For, which post can I apply? Application procedure? Entrance requirements?
Yes, one can join Indian Navy after B.Sc through CDS, one should have PCM as their subjects in 12th to apply for CDS.
Thus, also one can join Indian Navy through B.Sc In logistics cadre.
age limit for logistics cadre is 19.5-25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?