22nd July 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MTech(Automotive Engineering) in Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MTech(Automotive Engineering) from Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff marks which are essential for the admission.

8th September 2019, 01:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(Automotive Engineering) in Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MTech(Automotive Engineering) from Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff marks which are essential for the admission.

Entrance examination available to study MTech (Automotive Systems Engineering) in the Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education is the entrance examination of Kalasalingam University or GATE. Duration of the MTech (Automotive Systems Engineering) in the Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education is 2 years.
For exact cut off marks details, students have to contact the Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education. Cut off required for the admission to study the MTech (Automotive Systems Engineering) in the Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education varies. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?