28th July 2019, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of BSc(Nursing) in Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research Kolkata?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the duration of BSc(Nursing) course of Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research Kolkata? I am going to apply for this course in this college. So, I want to know about the course duration.

31st July 2019, 04:40 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of BSc(Nursing) in Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research Kolkata?

Course duration of B.Sc (Nursing) in Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Kolkata are 4 years.

Eligibility to get B.Sc (Nursing) admission in Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Kolkata are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10+2 examinations or its equivalent from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in 10+2 examination
Candidate must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects.
31st July 2019, 04:57 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of BSc(Nursing) in Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research Kolkata?

Course duration of B.Sc. Nursing degree is 4 years. However, a candidate is allowed to complete the course within 8 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?