30th July 2019, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Textile Technology in Gomathi Ambal Polytechnic College?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Gomathi Ambal Polytechnic College for studying Diploma in Textile Technology course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

3rd August 2019, 05:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Textile Technology in Gomathi Ambal Polytechnic College?

You need to appear for state polytechnic entrance exam if you are looking for admission in diploma in textile technology. You need a minimum class 10th qualification from a recognized board to appear for the entrance exam.

Admission at your choice of the institute will be possible if you have a decent rank according to the reputation of the institute. Just make sure you are well prepared for the polytechnic entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?