30th July 2019, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Does campus interview available in School of Planning and Architecture for Master of Building Engineering and Management candidate?

Sir/Madam, if I get admission in Master of Building Engineering and Management in the School of Planning and Architecture then I can get job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this university for such candidate.

2nd August 2019, 08:03 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does campus interview available in School of Planning and Architecture for Master of Building Engineering and Management candidate?

Yes, Campus interview is available in the School of Planning and Architecture for Master of Building Engineering and Management candidates. Placement cell of the institute sends invitation to the companies along with the relevant information and then interested recruiters fills the job notification form containing all the required details about the placement and send the information to the Professor In Charge at his email address.

Candidates who are interested can apply through online or written applications. Companies go through with the resumes of the interested candidates to shortlist them and visit the campus at the allotted date to conduct an interview.
2nd August 2019, 10:05 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does campus interview available in School of Planning and Architecture for Master of Building Engineering and Management candidate?

Yes, campus placement is available in School of Planning and Architecture for the candidates pursuing Master of Building Engineering and Management .

The School of Planning and Architecture has its own placement cell. You can visit the website http://spa.ac.in and then click on "Placement cell" to download the Placement Brochure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?