31st July 2019, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Commerce) in Narayan Zantye College of Commerce?

Hi Sir, I am going to join Narayan Zantye College of Commerce for PhD(Commerce). I would like to know what benefits I will get if I do this course? And what is the scope of this course? Kindly tell me about the benefits of this course.

30th April 2022, 08:41 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Commerce) in Narayan Zantye College of Commerce?

The Scope and Benefits of studying PhD Commerce at Narayan Zantye College of Commerce is:-

*Some of the employment areas after this is

E- Commerce Executive
Associate Professor
Accounts Executive

*Some of the jobs after this course is

CFO
CEO
Business Analyst
7th May 2022, 06:57 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Commerce) in Narayan Zantye College of Commerce?

The Scope and Benefits of studying PhD Commerce at Narayan Zantye College of Commerce is:-

*You will get jobs after this is

Market Researcher

Overseas Commerce Consultant

Legal Adviser/Attorney

Lecturer

Professor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?