1st August 2019, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Course duration of PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

Sir, I want to join the Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya for studying PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication. Can I know about the duration of this PG Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your kind response.

4th August 2019, 03:02 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya offers PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication course. Duration of this course is 1 year comprising 2 semesters.
4th August 2019, 05:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

Course duration of PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya is one year.

In order to pursue this course, you must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
4th August 2019, 10:38 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The course duration of PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya is 1 year.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Gandhi Hills
Wardha, Maharashtra 442005, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?