5th August 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available for BSc(Hotel Management and Culinary Arts) admission in Oriental School of Hotel Management Lakkidi? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to study BSc(Hotel Management and Culinary Arts) from Oriental School of Hotel Management Lakkidi. I would like to know about the entrance exams for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also for getting admission.

8th August 2019, 01:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available for BSc(Hotel Management and Culinary Arts) admission in Oriental School of Hotel Management Lakkidi? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

In order to apply for BSc(Hotel Management and Culinary Arts) admission in Oriental School of Hotel Management Lakkidi, you will need to appear for the written test conducted by the college. If you qualify the written test, you will be called for group discussion and personal interview based on marks obtained in written test. Final selection will be on the basis of performance in group discussion, personal interview and written test.

More information is available at;
https://www.orientalschool.com/admission/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?