5th August 2019, 04:27 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Government Holkar Model Autonomous Science College Indore? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MSc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Government Holkar Model Autonomous Science College Indore. So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the cutoff score to get admission.

8th August 2019, 05:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Government Holkar Model Autonomous Science College Indore? Cutoff score required to get admission?

There is no entrance examination available to study MSc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry at Government Holkar Model Autonomous Science College, Indore. The minimum eligibility to take admission is a candidate must have done a bachelor' degree in the relevant field from a recognized university.

Admission selection will be done on the basis of performance of the candidate in the qualifying degree examination. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.collegeholkar.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?