5th August 2019, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Web Development Internship in Reubro International Ernakulam? Duration of this Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the internship which is available in Reubro International Ernakulam? I came to know that this company is providing Web Development internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly let me know about the skills which are essential to apply for this internship also.

8th August 2019, 06:13 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Web Development Internship in Reubro International Ernakulam? Duration of this Internship?

Duration of Web Development Internship at Reubro International in Ernakulam is 6 months.

The essential skills that are required to apply for Web Development Internship at Reubro International in Ernakulam are listed below.

Skills :-
--------
1) You must have knowledge in PHP

2) You should have knowledge in iOS

3) You must have skill in Android

4) You should have knowledge in developing of code and testing of codes.

5) You should have knowledge of executing full-software development life cycle (SDLC).
8th August 2019, 09:08 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Web Development Internship in Reubro International Ernakulam? Duration of this Internship?

The skills required to apply for Web Development Internship in Reubro International Ernakulam is given below:-

1)You must have the knowledge of Android and iOS.
2)You should be an expert in troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading existing systems.
3)You should be able to write well-designed and testable code.
4)You would be deploying programs and evaluating user feedback.

The duration of the Web Development Internship in Reubro International Ernakulam would be 6 months.
8th August 2019, 09:20 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for Web Development Internship in Reubro International Ernakulam is given below :-

1)Candidates must have a knowledge of HTML.

2)Candidates must have a knowledge of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).

3)Candidates must have a knowledge of CSS Frameworks.

4)Candidates must have a knowledge of JavaScript.

5)Candidates must have a knowledge of Browser Development Tools.

The Duration of Web Development Internship in Reubro International Ernakulam would be of 6 months.

For more information visit on (https://reubro.com/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?