5th August 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Manipur Technical University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Manipur Technical University. So, I want to know what are the entrance exams available for getting admission and studying BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in this university? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also.

9th August 2019, 07:39 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Manipur Technical University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams available to study B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) in Manipur Technical University are as follows:-
JEE-Main

Application process – 01 September 2019 to 04 December 2019
Exam Date – 05 January 2020

Cutoff score are different for every different year.
9th August 2019, 11:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Manipur Technical University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

BTech in Mechanical Engineering at Manipur Technical University admission is done on the basis of the score obtained in the JEE Main entrance examination.

The other eligibility is a a candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology with a minimum score of 45% marks for general category and 40% marks for SC/ST category from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.mtu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?