6th August 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BSc(Nursing) Honours after completing Diploma Nursing course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BSc(Nursing) Honours as I am a student of Diploma Nursing, so I will be able to do this BSc? I am interested to do this BSc course. Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

10th August 2019, 05:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Nursing) Honours after completing Diploma Nursing course?

Yes, you can study BSc(Nursing) Honours after completing Diploma Nursing course. The basic eligibility to pursue this course is the applicant must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board/institute.
The applicant who have passed Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from any institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council are also eligible for this course.
Duration of BSc(Nursing) is full time 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?