6th August 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee per semester of MTech(Information Technology) in RKDF Institute of Science and Technology? How much I have to pay during admission?

Hello, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the course which is MTech(Information Technology) which is available in RKDF Institute of Science and Technology. Please tell me what are all the fee per semester of this course? What amount I have to pay when I will go for the admission?

12th August 2019, 11:11 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee per semester of MTech(Information Technology) in RKDF Institute of Science and Technology? How much I have to pay during admission?

RKDF Institute of Science & Technology is a private Institute for professional courses affiliated by RGPV and BU Bhopal, Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya.

M.Tech. in Information Technology is a Post Graduation degree of 2 years. Total expense for this course is approximately 1.5 lakhs. For further details information visit their official website.
12th August 2019, 02:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee per semester of MTech(Information Technology) in RKDF Institute of Science and Technology? How much I have to pay during admission?

The fee per semester of MTech(Information Technology) in RKDF Institute of Science and Technology is given below.

=> Admission fee = Rs.5000

=> First semester = Rs.38000

=> Second semester = Rs.38000

=> Third semester = Rs.38000

=> Fourth semester = Rs.38000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?