6th August 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Job description in Dimension Data Gurgaon for Trainee Engineer post?

I came to know that Dimension Data Gurgaon is hiring BTech graduate through the interview. I would like to know about the description of the Trainee Engineer which they are going to offer for graduates. Please let me know asap.

10th August 2019, 03:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description in Dimension Data Gurgaon for Trainee Engineer post?

Job Description of Dimension Data Gurgaon Trainee Engineer recruitment:

The detailed job description of Dimension Data Gurgaon Trainee Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Dimension Data

Name of the Job Position - Trainee Engineer

>> As a Trainee Engineer, you are required to product as well as use the reports.

>> You need to provide support to clients in very low complexity matters and maintain a log and or list all the queries.

>> As a Trainee Engineer, you need to provide a general administrative function to the specific areas of specialization including the coordinating meetings as well as logistics, record keeping.

>> You must acquire the relevant practical experience and knowledge of the service or solutions offered by the specific areas of the specialization.
10th August 2019, 06:15 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description in Dimension Data Gurgaon for Trainee Engineer post?

Company Name: Dimension Data

Position: Trainee Engineer | BE/BTech | 2019 Batch only.

Experience Required: Freshers

Job description in Dimension Data Gurgaon for Trainee Engineer post as follows :
-IT operations and management.
-Troubleshooting for technical difficulties.
-Support for technical issues.
-Documentation work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?