9th August 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to get Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis admission in Patna Medical College?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to studying Diploma course of Medical Radio Diagnosis in Patna Medical College. I just want to know about the qualification which is essentially required to get admission for this course in this institute.

15th August 2019, 12:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to get Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis admission in Patna Medical College?

Candidates who have passed recognized MBBS degree with at least 50% marks are eligible for Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis admission in Patna Medical College.
Those who are in the final year of MBBS awaiting their result are also eligible to apply.
Candidates are selected on the basis of competitive examination.

You can find details at;
http://patnamedicalcollege.com/cours...?course-id=All
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?