10th August 2019, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in High Court Calcutta Stenographer recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of High Court Calcutta Stenographer for this year? I want to apply for the recruitment of Stenographer. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

14th August 2019, 04:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in High Court Calcutta Stenographer recruitment?

ÑThe selection of candidates who are going to apply for
High Court Calcutta Stenographer recruitment, will be done on the basis of short hand transcription and dictation examination. Candidates will further have to appear for a skill test and typing test for the final selection.
14th August 2019, 04:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in High Court Calcutta Stenographer recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of High Court Calcutta Stenographer for this year? I want to apply for the recruitment of Stenographer. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

Selection procedure of the Stenographer recruitment in the High Court of Calcutta is given below:

>> Test in Shorthand at the speed of 120 words per minute

>> The text is to be transcribed in own handwriting within 45 minutes

>> Based on the above test result, candidates are shortlisted for the next test in Shorthand

>> Direct transcription of the text through the aid of computer at the speed of 30 words per minute

>> They will be given a further time of 15 minutes immediately after completion of the dictation before they are asked to transcript the text – for verification of the outlines

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
14th August 2019, 05:36 PM
phool1004

Selection procedure in High Court Calcutta Stenographer recruitment is as follows :-

1.Screening Test,

2.Dictation & Transcription

3.Typing Test

For more information you can visit on www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.
14th August 2019, 10:56 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure of the High Court Calcutta Stenographer recruitment will be completed in 4 steps:-
1) Shorthand test (speed of 120 words per minute).
2)The short hand text to be transcribed in own handwriting within 45 minutes.

The candidates selected and shortlisted on the basis of the result of the above tests.

3)The selected candidates would need to again give the test in Shorthand.
4)The short hand text to be transcribed in computer Computer at the speed of 30
words per minute .

You can visit the website https://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in for more information.
15th August 2019, 01:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of High Court Calcutta Stenographer recruitment:

The detailed selection process of High Court Calcutta Stenographer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Calcutta High Court

Name of the Job Position - Stenographer

>> You are required to undergo a test in shorthand at the speed of 120 WPM (Words per minute).

>> The text is to be transcribed in own handwriting within 45 minutes thereafter.

>> Then candidates are required to undergo further test in shorthand to be followed by direct transcription of the text through the aid of computer at speed of 30 WPM.

>> Candidates will then be given a further time of 15 minuted immediately after the completion of dictation before they are asked to transcribe the text, for verification of the outlines.

>> Please refer to the 3rd page for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification

Click here for official website
15th August 2019, 04:22 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

After submission of the application form, the candidate has to appear in the online preliminary screening test (stage I). Candidates who qualified in the first screening test will be eligible for a stage II competitive written test. After stage II competitive test, a certain number of candidates will be shortlisted for the interview.
Finally, a merit list will be prepared considering the marks of Stage II written examination and interview for the final selection of candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?