13th August 2019, 10:08 PM
Gargie Talukdar

List of books to follow for preparation of MSW entrance conducted by Dibrugarh University

I am a student of Economics Honor's. Now, I want to joint Master of Social Work (MSW) in Dibrugarh University. Which book I should follow for my reference exam preparation which is conduced by Dibrugarh University?

29th August 2019, 07:36 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of books to follow for preparation of MSW entrance conducted by Dibrugarh University

You can refer following reference books for preparation of Master of Social Work (MSW) in Dibrugarh University.

UGC NET Social Work (English, Paperback, Ramesha M.H. et,al)
Publisher: Niruta Publications
Price: Rs.750

UGC-NET:Social Work Previous Years Papers (Solved) (English, Paperback, RPH Editorial Board)
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Price: Rs.320

UGC-NET/SET Social Work Guide (Paper II & III) 2018 Edition (English, Paperback, Avnish Nagar)
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Price: Rs.340
18th July 2022, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of books to follow for preparation of MSW entrance conducted by Dibrugarh University

Previous years MSW entrance exam questions papers of Dibrugarh University
15th November 2022, 06:35 PM
Mythreyi1990

List of books

Ramesh publishing house 1

Niruta publication

Ramesh publishing house paper 2,3
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?