14th August 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited Delhi Solar Design Internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited Delhi for Solar Design internship program? I want to apply for such an internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

16th August 2019, 01:02 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited Delhi Solar Design Internship?

Please find below the criteria to get selected as Solar Design Interns at Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited in Delhi.

Skills :-
---------
1) You must have knowledge in AutoCAD

2) You must have knowledge of gathering design data for machine learning.

3) You should have knowledge of latest solar design software such as Aurora.

Other criteria to get selected are as follows :-

4) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

5) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

6) You must be from Delhi and neighboring cities.

7) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
16th August 2019, 09:32 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited Delhi Solar Design Internship?

The selection criteria of the candidates for Solar Design Internship in Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited Delhi would be on the basis of your knowledge and expertise in AutoCAD.

The selection procedure of Solar Design Interns in Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited Delhi would be completed in 3 steps:-

1)HR Interview
2)Skill Test
3)manager Round

You can visit the website https://www.wattmonk.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?