15th August 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PG Diploma in Maternal and Child Health admission in Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to do PG Diploma in Maternal and Child Health from Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, which are the entrance exams I have to appear? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

18th August 2019, 06:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PG Diploma in Maternal and Child Health admission in Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

There is an entrance exam required to study PG Diploma in Maternal and Child Health admission in Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi. Candidates for admission to this course have to appear in the Banaras Hindu University Entrance Test (BHUET).
Admission will be on the basis of rank obtained by candidates in BHUET followed by counselling.

Candidates can visit the official website for details http://www.varanasi.org.in/ims-varanasi#
19th August 2019, 02:53 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PG Diploma in Maternal and Child Health admission in Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, the admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Maternal and Child Health in Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi is through entrance examination which is conducted by Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi.

The cutoff required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Maternal and Child Health in Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi is 55% in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(M.B.B.S) from a recognized university approved by Medical Council of India.

You can visit the website http://www.bhu.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?