15th August 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in YANA Educational & Social Welfare Society Jaipur? Duration of this Internship?

I am looking forward to doing an internship related to Marketing. I came to know that YANA Educational & Social Welfare Society Jaipur is offering this internship. Kindly tell me how much stipend is offered for this internship? Can I know about the duration of this internship also?

18th August 2019, 02:36 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in YANA Educational & Social Welfare Society Jaipur? Duration of this Internship?

The stipend which is offered to Marketing in YANA Educational & Social Welfare Society Jaipur is Rs.2000 per month plus incentives for the duration of 2 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 30th August 2019 and you can join immediately. There are total 10 vacancies available for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.yanaindia.co.in
18th August 2019, 05:21 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in YANA Educational & Social Welfare Society Jaipur? Duration of this Internship?

The Candidates selected for Marketing Internship in YANA Educational & Social Welfare Society Jaipur will get stipend of Rs.2,000 per month +Incentives along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation ,Job offer

The Duration of the Marketing Internship in YANA Educational & Social Welfare Society Jaipur would be of 2 months with full time in office Training.

For more information visit on (https://yanaindia.co.in)
18th August 2019, 07:37 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to Marketing Interns in YANA Educational & Social Welfare Society Jaipur would be Rs.2,000 per month along with Rs.10,000 as incentive on achievement Of Overall Target.

The duration of the Marketing Internship in YANA Educational & Social Welfare Society Jaipur would be of 2 months.

You can visit the website https://www.yanaindia.co.in/ for more information.
19th August 2019, 01:01 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get around Rs. 2,000/- per month and Incentives as Marketing Interns at YANA Educational & Social Welfare Society in Jaipur.
Incentives means performance based internship. You can earn additional money
apart from your Stipend as Rs. 10,000/- which depends on the basis of every Achievement Of Overall Targets that you make or deliver.

Duration of this Internship is 2 months.
14th August 2021, 09:57 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 2,000/- per month offered to Marketing interns in YANA Educational & Social Welfare Society , Jaipur

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?