22nd August 2019, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BAMS in North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoepathy?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoepathy for studying BAMS. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for securing admission. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute.

25th August 2019, 01:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BAMS in North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoepathy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoepathy for studying BAMS. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for securing admission. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute.

Eligibility to study the BAMS in the North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homeopathy is given below:

>> Students should be Indian citizens

>> Students should have completed at least 17 years of age and the maximum age limit is 25 years

>> Students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) and English with at least 50% marks for General and 45% marks for SC/ST category

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?