22nd August 2019, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Hello everyone, I am planning to apply in Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students Himachal Pradesh this year. But before that I want to know about the benefits of applying in this kind of scholarship. Can any of you tell me about the benefits?

27th August 2019, 12:56 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to apply in Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students Himachal Pradesh this year. But before that I want to know about the benefits of applying in this kind of scholarship. Can any of you tell me about the benefits?
Benefits of applying for Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students Himachal Pradesh 2019:

Those who selected for Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students Himachal Pradesh 2019 can get Maintenance allowance (up to Rs.750 per month for hostellers and up to Rs.350 per month for day scholars).

Apart from this Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees and Study tour charges of up to Rs.900 per annum

-> Thesis typing and printing charges of up to Rs.1,000, and additional allowances of up to Rs.175 per month for OBC students with disabilities.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?