23rd August 2019, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study ME(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in PSN College of Engineering and Technology for the course of ME(Cryogenic Engineering). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

27th August 2019, 01:07 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study ME(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?

The admission procedure to study ME in Cryogenic Engineering at PSN College of Engineering and Technology is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis score obtained in TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test).

Interested candidates can download the application form from the college website www.psncet.ac.in by clicking on Admission Tab and then on the Application Form option. Take a print out of the application, fill the form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents and then submit it at the college office. I am also giving you the contact details of the college below.

Address - PSN College of Engineering and Technology
(Autonomous Institutions),
PSN Nagar, Melathediyoor (Post),
Palayamkottai (Taluk), Tirunelveli,
Tamil Nadu - 627152
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?