23rd August 2019, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

How many MPharm seats available in Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science and Research?

Dear friends, I am interested to study MPharm in Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science and Research. So, I would like to know how many seats are there in this institute for this MPharm course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

26th August 2019, 10:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MPharm seats available in Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science and Research?

The seat availability to study Mpharm at Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science and Research is 18 seats intake. The minimum eligibility to apply for this course is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in relevant stream from a recognized university and must have qualified PGET or GPAT which is conducted by WBUT.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.bcpsr.ac.in
27th August 2019, 06:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MPharm seats available in Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science and Research?

Total number of M.Pharm seats available in Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science and Research is 18 seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?