24th August 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in North East Frontier Technical University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course in North East Frontier Technical University. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for securing admission.

28th August 2019, 07:18 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in North East Frontier Technical University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance examination is not required to pursue Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course at North East Frontier Technical University. Admission in this course is merit-based. To pursue this course you should have secured not less than 60% marks in 12th Standard or its equivalent examination from a recognized board for general merit, 55% in case of OBC and 50% in case of SC/ST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?