25th August 2019, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Graphic Design Internship in DotPyLab Corporation Udaipur?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Graphic Design internship in DotPyLab Corporation Udaipur. Kindly let me know how can I apply for Graphic Design internship in DotPyLab Corporation Udaipur? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

29th August 2019, 01:29 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Graphic Design Internship in DotPyLab Corporation Udaipur?

The Candidates willing to apply for Graphic Design Internship in DotPyLab Corporation Udaipur can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite.

For more information visit on (http://dotpylabs.in/)
29th August 2019, 02:32 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Graphic Design Internship in DotPyLab Corporation Udaipur?

You can send your resume to [email protected] to apply for Graphic Design Internship in DotPyLab Corporation Udaipur.

You can also contact the DotPyLab Corporation to schedule the Walk In Interview for Graphic Design Internship in DotPyLab Corporation Udaipur.

Contact number:- +91 88247-00939

Contact Address:-

DotPyLab Corporation
iStart Nest, Collectorate Office,
Delhi Gate, Udaipur - 313001
(Rajasthan)
29th August 2019, 11:16 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The Procedure for applying Graphic Design Internship at DotPyLab Corporation in Udaipur is that you have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-

iStart Nest, Collectorate Office, Delhi Gate, Udaipur - 313001

You can also contact them over phone on +91 88247-00939

For more details you can visit below website:-
http://dotpylab.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?