27th August 2019, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Tips to score above 90 marks in Accountancy of 12th Maharashtra Board exam

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying and preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard from Maharashtra Board. I am strong in Accountancy so I want to secure above 90 marks in Accountancy subject exam. So, I would like to know some tips for preparation so that I can secure above 90 marks in Accountancy subject?

30th August 2019, 06:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score above 90 marks in Accountancy of 12th Maharashtra Board exam

Tips to score above 90 marks in accountancy:

Accountancy is a subject like mathematics which need a lot of practice hence you need to practice a lot of question as well as previous year question papers.

First you need to understand the theory, formulas and all related concepts to this subject from your textbook then practice all the examples and questions given at the end of each chapter.

Then move on to previous year question papers in order to analyse the exam pattern and type of questions being asked.

Then practice mock tests also in order to increase your speed efficiency and writing capacity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?