28th August 2019, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Softenger Chennai IT Infrastructure Support Services Executive interview?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to attending an interview of Softenger Chennai for the post of an IT Infrastructure Support Services Executive. I would like to know how many are there in this interview? If you know then please tell me asap.

31st August 2019, 03:58 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Softenger Chennai IT Infrastructure Support Services Executive interview?

If you are appearing for the interview, you will be undergo few rounds of interview as below:

1. Aptitude Test: You have to clear the online Aptitude test to qualify for the next round.

2. Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the require profile.

3. Managerial Interview: After clearing the technical round you have to get appear for Managerial round of interview where they will ask scenario based questions.

4. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interview, you will be asked for HR discussion where they will discuss about you annual package and your responsibility.
2nd September 2019, 05:47 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How many rounds are there in Softenger Chennai IT Infrastructure Support Services Executive interview?

There are 4 rounds in Softenger Chennai IT infrastructure support services executive interview that is given below:-

1. Aptitude test.
2. Technical interview.
3. Managerial interview.
4. HR discussion.

You may visit the office website http://www.softenger.com/ for more information.

Hope, this answer shall help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?