28th August 2019, 07:07 PM
Perunthachan

Is M.Sc Psychology from Bharathiyar University acceptable to apply for Kerala Public PSC?

I have completed M.Sc in Psychology from Bharathiyar University via distance mode of education. Now, am I eligible to appear for Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) examination on the basis of this? Is this degree equivalent to any other regular university in Kerala?

15th October 2021, 08:05 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is M.Sc Psychology from Bharathiyar University acceptable to apply for Kerala Public PSC?

The first thing I would like to let you know that any degree course pursued even in distance mode from a recognized regulatory bodies like UGC are equivalent and have same status as held by same degree pursued in regular mode of education.

So, your M.Sc. in Psychology degree course from Bharathiyar University which is recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC) has the same status as of M.Sc. in Physchology degree pursued in regular mode and therefore valid for further education and job application including Kerala PSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?