30th August 2019, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Social Media Marketing Internship in Powermax Fitness India Private Limited?

Hello friends, I am planning to do an internship related to Social Media Marketing in Powermax Fitness India Private Limited. I don’t know what benefits I will get through this internship. Can you please tell me about the benefits?

1st September 2019, 01:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Social Media Marketing Internship in Powermax Fitness India Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to do an internship related to Social Media Marketing in Powermax Fitness India Private Limited. I don’t know what benefits I will get through this internship. Can you please tell me about the benefits?

The benefits of doing the Social Media Marketing internship in the Powermax Fitness India Private Limited are given below:

Interns can improve their communication skills

Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 2,000 to Rs 4,000 per month

Interns can work from home

Interns can get a certificate and flexible working hours

Interns can sharpen their social media marketing skills
3rd September 2019, 12:31 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Social Media Marketing Internship in Powermax Fitness India Private Limited?

Benefits of doing Social Media Marketing Internship in Powermax Fitness India Private Limited are described below.

1) You will get around Rs. 2,000/- to Rs. 4,000/- per month as Social Media Marketing Internship in Powermax Fitness India Private Limited.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) Your work hours will be flexible.

4) You have to work 5 days in a week.

Check the website https://www.powermaxfitness.net/ to know more about this.
4th September 2019, 10:48 PM
IphoneX

Benefits:---

It provides high-quality fitness products and types of equipment in a good range of variety and therefore promotes exercise, helping people make exercise a part of their daily routine.

Stipend is offered up to Rs 2,000 to 4,000 Per Month.

For more enqiury visit :-- (https://www.powermaxfitness.net)
14th August 2021, 02:24 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 4,000/- per month

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?