30th August 2019, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development interns in Arham Technologies Private Limited Raipur?

I am interested to apply for an internship of Mobile App Development in Arham Technologies Private Limited Raipur. I don’t know how much stipend they are offering for such internship. Please tell me about this asap.

2nd September 2019, 01:04 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development interns in Arham Technologies Private Limited Raipur?

You can expect a stipend of Rs. 7,000/- per month as Mobile App Development interns at Arham Technologies Private Limited in Raipur.

Duration of this Internship is 1 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 14 September 2019.
2nd September 2019, 01:54 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development interns in Arham Technologies Private Limited Raipur?

The stipend which is offered to Mobile App Development Internship in Arham Technologies Private Limited, Raipur is Rs.7000 per month for the duration of 1 month. The last date to apply for this internship is 14th September 2019 and there is only 1 vacancy is available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have a good knowledge of developing an Android.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.arhamtechnologies.co.in
2nd September 2019, 12:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to apply for an internship of Mobile App Development in Arham Technologies Private Limited Raipur. I don’t know how much stipend they are offering for such internship. Please tell me about this asap.

Interns can get a stipend of Rs 7,000 per month for the Mobile App Development internship in the Arham Technologies Private Limited, Raipur.

If selected, candidates can start the Mobile App Development internship immediately in the Arham Technologies Private Limited, Raipur. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 14th September, 2019 for the Mobile App Development internship in the Arham Technologies Private Limited, Raipur.
3rd September 2019, 04:36 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development interns in Arham Technologies Private Limited Raipur?

The stipend of Rs. 7,000 is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in Arham Technologies Private Limited, Raipur.

There is only 1 vacancy available. So, if you are interested to get the internship. Go and visit the official website of the company that is given below.

The last date to apply for the internship is 14th September 2019.

You may visit the website http://www.arhamtechnologies.co.in/ for more information.
14th August 2021, 02:31 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 7,000/- per month offered to Mobile App Development interns in Arham Technologies Private Limited, Raipur

Duration 1 month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?