30th August 2019, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Maintainer recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited of this year? I want to apply for the recruitment of Maintainer. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

2nd September 2019, 07:36 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Maintainer recruitment?

Selection Process of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Maintainer recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Maintainer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Maintainer

>> In this recruitment, preference will be given to the candidates who are having experience in Metro Rail or Indian Railway in the concerned field directly of these organizations or through contractors.

>> Preference shall be given to candidates having experience of any other relevant sector organization may also be considered. And the selection shall be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job.

>> Please refer to the official notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification

Click here for application form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?