30th August 2019, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BS(Computer Science) at the Brandeis University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BS(Computer Science) from Brandeis University. Can anyone of you please let me know what are the entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission for this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also.

3rd September 2019, 08:19 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BS(Computer Science) at the Brandeis University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance examination is not required to pursue Bachelor of Science in Computer Science course at Brandeis University. As an Indian, English is not your native language so you are required to submit results from either the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?