5th September 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure BBA admission in NMIMS Mumbai?

Hi Sir/Madam, can you tell me what is the eligibility criteria for securing admission in NMIMS Mumbai for BBA course? I want to study this course in this institute so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me aspa.

7th September 2019, 04:36 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BBA admission in NMIMS Mumbai?

The eligibility to secure BBA admission in NMIMS Mumbai is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with at least 60% marks from a recognized board with Mathematics and science as compulsory subjects and should have passed at the first attempt. The maximum age limit should be 25 years. Admission selection is done on the basis of valid score in NPAT (National Test for Programs After Twelth).

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.nmims.edu/mumbai/
7th September 2019, 10:52 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BBA admission in NMIMS Mumbai?

Bachelor of Business Administration is an undergraduate Business Management course. The required eligibility to get admission in BBA course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in BBA course is 50%. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list displayed by the Institute. The duration of Bachelor of Business Administration is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?