7th September 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Android App Development Internship in Isourse Delhi?

Hi everyone, I have heard about the internship of Android App Development which is available in Isourse Delhi. I want to know how much stipend is offered to such intern for this internship in this company? Kindly let me know about the stipend asap.

9th September 2019, 02:22 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Android App Development Internship in Isourse Delhi?

The stipend which is offered to Android App Development Internship in Isourse Delhi is Rs.10000 per month for the duration of 6 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 21st September 2019 and you can join immediately. There are total 2 vacancies available for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.isourse.com
9th September 2019, 10:30 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Android App Development Internship in Isourse Delhi?

The stipend that would be offered to Android App Development Internship in Isourse Delhi would be Rs.10,000 per month.

The duration of Android App Development Internship in Isourse Delhi would be of 6 months and is full time.

The last date to apply for Android App Development Internship in Isourse Delhi is 21st September 2019.

You can visit the website https://isourse.com/ for more information.
10th September 2019, 12:59 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Candidates selected for Android App Development Internship in Isourse Delhi will get stipend of Rs.10,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation ,Job offer.

The Duration of the Android App Development Internship in Isourse Delhi would be of 6 months.

The Last date to apply for Android App Development Internship in Isourse Delhi is 21th September 2019.

For more information visit on (https://www.isourse.com)
14th August 2021, 12:23 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Android App Development interns in Isourse, Delhi

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?