7th September 2019, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Electronics Engg Technician Apprentice in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre?

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Electronics Engg Technician Apprentice which is available in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

9th September 2019, 02:30 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Electronics Engg Technician Apprentice in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre?

Pay scale allotted to Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Electronics Engineering Technician Apprentice recruitment is Rs. 3542 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.vssc.gov.in.
9th September 2019, 06:45 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Electronics Engg Technician Apprentice in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre?

Pay scale allotted to Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Electronics Engg Technician Apprentice recruitment:

~~ Rs.3542/- per month.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
9th September 2019, 11:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Being an Electronics Engg Technician Apprentice in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, candidates will get a fixed amount of stipend which may range approximately Rs. 3,500/- and above per month.

The pay scale will increase after the training period gets over as per the norms of the organization. Candidates can attend the walk in interview at: Space Physics Laboratory (SPL) of Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), Thiruvananthapuram on 17 Aug 2019 09:30 AM.

Read more: https://www.9curry.com/notices/3681cd
10th September 2019, 09:58 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Electronics Engg Technician Apprentice which is available in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.
The candidates that will be select for the post of the Electronics Engg Technician Apprentice in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre can get pay scale of Rs.3,542 per month. For more details please visit the Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?